We offer an exciting summer internship that provides practical, hands-on experience in the areas of Audit and Advisory Services. Interns are given an opportunity to apply their classroom knowledge to real-world problems by working in challenging and team-oriented engagements with employees across the organization.
Our summer internship program runs from late May to mid-August and interns work up to 40 hours per week at a competitive hourly rate. All internships are located in the Washington, DC area.
What We Look For
Ideal candidates for our summer internship program are:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Information Technology or Business Information Technology.
- Rising Junior or Senior enrolled at a 4-year college or university.
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and Word.
- Strong interest in entering the public accounting field.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, with ability to work independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- U.S. Citizenship
What You Will Gain
- Practical, hands-on experience with a well-respected public accounting firm.
- First-hand knowledge of public accounting while working on interesting and challenging projects.
- Opportunity to build your career and professional network and to learn more about Cotton & Company.
See what internship opportunities are available for you.